Host Unit: Taipei-Keelung-Yilan-Hualien-Kinmen-Matsu Regional Branch of Workforce Development Agency
Training Unit: Ming Chuan University
Course Name: Holistic Digital Communication Marketing Talent Cultivation Course - Drone×Marketing×Planning×Image×Edition×Broadcast×Composition
Course Hours: 266 hours
Course Period: April 26 (Mon.) to June 11 (Fri.), 2021
Course Schedule: 09:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:00 from Mon. to Fri. (Monday classes will be in session until 20:30)
Training Fee: Free, NTD 100,000 (With Industry New Employers Pilot Project subsidy, 100% of the training fee will be supported for youth aged 15~29 years old)
Registration Period: From now until April 23, 2021 (Fri.)
Training Venue: MCU Kinmen Location (105 De Ming Rd., Jinsha Township, Kinmen County 890, Taiwan)
Contact: (082)355-233 Ext. 7509 Ming Chuan University Kinmen Location Mr. Chen
Registration website: https://reurl.cc/E27LvA (link is external)
【Course Description and Learning Goals】
This training course will cultivate holistic communication marketing talents, with 12 digital and communication professional courses based on theory and practice for achieving the best learning efficiency.
The courses include Drone aerial photography, TV production, Big data analysis, Virtual studio, Creative advertising marketing, Program design, Writing drama, Photograph editing and Introduction to musical composition, ….
Students who complete this training may pursue careers in the industries of radio, TV, movie, Internet new media online streaming, market planning for cultural creativity, social media website editor, blogger-youtuber and photographer, ...
In order to assist students in connecting with the industry and employment, this course arranges practice and special project research production performance to cultivate students’ core competencies so they are well prepared for employment by promoting their competitiveness.
【Suitability and Qualifications】
- Young graduates from Senior High School / Vocational School or higher educational institutions, who are willing to learn digital communication marketing TV production.
- Unemployed youth aged 15 to 19 years old not studying in day division of their schools may take this course at no charge (Students in the continuing education division can register for this course.).
- Students applying to this course cannot be the responsible person in a for-profit business, and may not be enrolled with labor insurance (military personnel insurance/ civil insurance/ fisheries insurance/ agriculture insurance).
- Those who have participated in the courses held, assigned or supported by Workforce Development Agency, Ministry of Labor within 180 days, are disqualified to participate in this course.
Industrial New Employers Pilot Project website: https://elite.taiwanjobs.gov.tw/ (link is external)
Those who apply for subsidy from Industrial New Employers Pilot Project, please complete the registration on the website of Industrial New Employers Pilot Project at TaiwanJobs.
- Please sign up as a member with “TaiwanJobs” (Your e-mail account will be an important channel for receiving the succeeding information, so please fill in accurate information) before applying for Industrial New Employers Pilot Project. Please also complete the career and interest discovery test “Things I love to do (link is external)”.
- Qualification: Please download or print out “Registration and Participation Qualification Affidavit” under “Industrial New Employers Pilot Project (link is external)”. Carefully read the content of the affidavit and relevant notices, sign your name or affix a seal, and then submit it to the training unit.
- Submit a copy of your ID.
- Sign the training contract with the training unit.
- Applicants with the approval from the training unit can join the training free and have labor insurance during the training period.
- Online Registration: Please fill in the online registration at MCU website https://reurl.cc/E27LvA (link is external).
- Youth who participate in the specified training courses will be granted a maximum NTD 100,000 per person based on the training fee standards of each training unit affirmed by the Workforce Development Agency, Ministry of Labor.
- Upon review, any youth who is disqualified from the subsidy must pay the relevant training fee themselves.
- For youth who participate in the specified training courses, the Workforce Development Agency, Ministry of Labor will pay the training fee based on the standards of each training unit affirmed by the Workforce Development Agency, Ministry of Labor. If any youth is disqualified from the subsidy by the review, they must pay the relevant training fee themselves.
- Youth must sign the training contract with the training unit.
- Youth can apply for NTD 8,000 learning scholarship (must complete 90% or more of the total course hours) per month.
- Youth can only participate in the class once, and must complete more than two third of the total course hours.
- Those who have participated in the pre-employment courses based on the Unemployment Vocational Training Implementation Standards held by Workforce Development Agency, Ministry of Labor, City or County Governments within 180 days, are disqualified to participate in this course.
- Reference for “Industrial New Employers Pilot Project”
- Principle for refund to students not qualified for “Industrial New Employers Pilot Project”, who cancel their registration or withdraw during the training course.
- 95% of the total payment will be refunded if the student cancels the registration before the beginning of the course.
- 50% of the total payment will be refunded if the student withdraws from the course prior to one third of the total course hours being instructed.
- Those who have taken more than one third of the total course hours cannot apply for refund.
- To protect your right for taking this course, please call us to complete the registration if you do not receive any response after registering.
- If you want to cancel the registration, please e-mail the responsible staff member of the host unit 7 days prior the beginning of the course and call to confirm.
- In order to protect the intellectual property rights of the instructor, the e-file of the teaching content is not available.
In order to accommodate the instructor’s schedule or for other cases that arise, the host unit has the right to adjust the class dates or change the instructor.